Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sarah Dixon

Oh my beautiful Sarah, I cannot express to you in words how dearly I treasure our coffee dates. They are so few and far between but when you tell me stories and encourage me I can truly hear the Lord's voice taking over. You are such an incredible vessel for him to work through and I am constantly encouraged by your wise words and insight on things going on in your life and those around you. Your selfless attitude is beautiful to see in action and your intent listening to God's purpose for you is a constant reminder for me to never get to comfortable.

Today you said something that brought me back to the beautiful realization that I should never be too content to leave if He tells me to. Your fear of settling caught me off guard and your comment about adjusting to wherever you are really hit my heart. It reminded me of how passionate I was to listen to the Lord's plan for me and because I am stuck in a routine, I often quit listening and just obey the rules of society as opposed to the ones He has set for me. Thank you for calling me out even if you didn't intend to, and thank you for always letting Jesus shine through you. I am so excited for your summer and all that will bring. Continue to rejoice in all of the Lord's victories in your life and others, and never lose sight of His calling for you! I love you forever.

Psalm 119:34
"Give me understanding and I will obey your instructions; I will put them into practice with all my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment