Thursday, April 28, 2011

Will Andrews

Awnie, Awnie, Awnie... we have come quite a ways since you yelled at me to get off the archery range when I was sixteen, and as much as I loved being remembered that way, I am grateful you gradually have gotten to know a different Kate Miller over the year. Awnie I have had the incredible opportunity to grow to know and love Meredith more this year, and through that I have watched you heart and her's encourage each other in selfless and beautiful ways. One incredible thing about you is that you never let other's opinion effect who the Lord has made you to be. You have an undeniable confidence in who you are in Christ that is so refreshing to be around. You bring out such joy in people's hearts because of your silly playfulness and your ability to love others for who they are.


On our drive back from the Braves game, we started talking about words that described us best and the one I had for you was compassionate. I stand by that word, because your heart truly is one of the most caring I have ever known. If someone needs you, nothing stops you from being there. Your obedience to the Lord's plan for you is so encouraging to see. I have loved watching your journey with Him this year, and I admire that you take the time to listen to His call for you. Never forget how important the gifts are that He has given you and never back away from using them. You are an incredible man of the Lord Will and I am so excited to continue to watch Him mold you. I love you forever Awnie.


Psalm 118:24
"This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment